“If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands. If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands. If you’re happy and you know it, then you’re face will surely show it. If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands.” ~ Old Latvian Folk Song
Thank you for all the concern and well-wishes! Your energy is felt and has worked. After another round of tests, I’m on the mend. The worst case scenarios of a clot or artery injury were ruled out and I’m resting at home. All my pain, numbness, tingling could be from a nerve injury, but it is still a mystery. I feel a touch better so I’ll take that for now. 🙂
In case you missed Monday’s post where I spotlight author Steena Holmes, please check it out. There are great writing tips, a thrilling excerpt, music (squee! Adam Lambert) and even a book giveaway! Retweet that post and you get an extra shot at the prize. 🙂 Then, swing by Patricia Sands’ blog for her interview of Nancy J. Nicholson and Nancy’s blog for her discussion of Patricia’s novel “The Bridge Club” and chance to win a copy. I know. What a bountiful week!
- 1,500 words of new fiction a week either on novel WIP or short stories. Temporarily on hold as I mend. I might get into some long hand writing later this week to spend less time propped up on my laptop.
- Read at least one chapter a week of a craft book. I’ll get back to reading a chapter this weekend.
- Read at least one chapter of a novel each week. I’m doing this for a mental break later today.
- Blog three times a week. Two done, including this update.
- Read, comment and share at least 10 blogs a week. Reading and sharing done.
- Check Twitter and Facebook at least once daily. Done and continuing. This week, it is quick five or so minute checks.
Healthy Happy Living
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week. Temporarily on hold as I mend.
- Finish my poncho project via crocheting one hour a week. Undid the row I worked on Sunday. Yeah, one should not crochet while heavily medicated and in pain.
- Enjoy watching one movie a week without multitasking. Done.
How is your week going so far? How do you bounce back after putting a goal or project on hold for a bit? Be sure to check out the ROW80 updates of others via the blog hop. Also be sure you catch the author promos mentioned above!