“Zombie jamboree took place in a New York cemetery
(Where?) Zombie jamboree took place in Long Island
cemetery. Zombies from all parts of the island.
(Where?) Some of them are great calypsonians.
(Some.) Since the season was carnival they got
together in bacchanal. Oh, what ya’ doin’?” ~ “Zombie Jamboree” Kingston Trio
Heh, heh. In the midst of catching up on some tasks today, I’ve seen my fill of zombie-themed fare from The Walking Dead to the Dawn of the Dead remake with the super fast buggers (shiver) to Resident Evil. Ahh…horror. 🙂 I’m still not 100% (head hurting today and continued pain), but working on getting back to a normal schedule.
- 1,500 words of new fiction a week either on novel WIP or short stories. Yippee-skippee! Got back to the WIP hard yesterday. Just me in resting comfortably in the recliner cranking. 1,590 words done.
- Read at least one chapter a week of a craft book. Not done. Wrote and caught up on other items this weekend.
- Read at least one chapter of a novel each week. Done.
- Blog three times a week. Three regular and two ROW80 updates.
- Read, comment and share at least 10 blogs a week. Reading and sharing done. Commenting about half done.
- Check Twitter and Facebook at least once daily. Done.
Healthy Happy Living
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week. Temporarily on hold as I mend.
- Finish my poncho project via crocheting one hour a week. Not done. I typically do this on Wednesday and did not this week.
- Enjoy watching one movie a week without multitasking. Done.
How did your week wrap up? Did you reward yourself with a treat (like my zombies)? Be sure to check out the ROW80 updates of others via the blog hop.