1. Slow down. You’ll wish for friends that you can see every day, time to mentally veg and no bills when you are older. Really.
2. Don’t be afraid to walk away from anything or anyone if it isn’t what is best for you.
3. Hold on tight to what matters to you so you don’t lose it. Take nothing for granted. Enjoy every moment.
4. Yes, she really will ground you for missing curfew even if only by 5 minutes. Yes, every time. Yes, it doesn’t seem rational to you. No, this will not change. Nice negotiating skills though.
5. Stop taking everything so seriously. Life does not have to mirror the Shakespeare plays you adore so much.
6. That super short, black denim skirt and the leather tassel boots really were a good buy.
7. Keep writing.
Realy nice. A wonderful topic. I’m about to turn 16 on december 31st. I suppose I should take advantage from your experience… 🙂
Thanks for stopping by Moniba! Oh to be 16 again… Yea for your upcoming b-day! I hope it is fun and festive or quiet and reserved – I hope it is whatever you want it to be.
fun and joyful, surrounded by friends and family though not too festive. I dont like celebrating birthdays.