I said, “Paul or Haley should go. Please Paul. Bottom based on singing is Paul, Haley and Jacob (gasp).”
Well I’m a happy little duck over here! Paul is gone, gone, gone, gone. And my Stefano is safe. I’m sure I’m one of Stefano’s few fans. I promised earlier today that I’d start voting for him if he makes through, so I’m flexing my fingers now.
- Oh Rihanna, thy new name is Raggedy Ann.
- Funny to have star “singers” show up to perform who are worse than the contestants. Well, worse that all except Paul.
- Good job Kelly Clarkson. I wasn’t a fan during Season One (my votes went to Tamyra Gray). She won me over a little tonight with the duet even though it was country ditty. That’s impressive.
- Speaking of duets and group numbers, we get a repeat of that from the contestants this week. The Lauren and Scotty country duet pairing is going to get old real quick.
- I liked the guy quartet doing the medley of Simon and Garfunkel songs, though I note that Paul and Jacob are not as skilled at blending in.
- Haley further attempted to class-up her limited clothing ensemble. I will give her points for wearing items that are figure flattering.
- Which brings me to poor Lauren. The stylists must be hazing her. They dressed her in a bright yellow outfit that bloused around her adding a false sense of weight.
Flickr Raggedy Ann image by Aunt Owwee and Rihanna image from sixmill.com