“Feel the city breaking and everybody shaking,
and we’re staying alive, staying alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, staying alive, staying alive. ~ The Bee Gees
Is the momentum of the new year still going strong for you? Or has the reality of life past the holidays come crashing in? That is okay. Just keep moving forward. Forward means progress. We can sit for a moment and reflect on what might not have been met, then we move forward.
- 1,500 words of new fiction a week either on novel WIP or short stories. At 1,472 words of fiction this week, I’m just to 98% done. My scheduled was thrown off a bit at the end of the week with “life happens” moments, so I missed a scheduled WIP writing session. Not hanging my head. I got a flash piece done and more words in on my novel.
- Read at least one chapter a week of a craft book. I caught up and fit in chapter two of “Plot and Structure” today.
- Read at least one chapter of a novel each week. Done.
- Blog three times a week. Five done, including ROW check-ins.
- Read, comment and share at least 10 blogs a week. Done.
- Check Twitter and Facebook at least once daily. Done.
Healthy Happy Living
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week. Done. Restorative yoga yesterday was exactly what I needed to end the week.
- Finish my poncho project via crocheting one hour a week. Missed the scheduled time to do this yesterday morning. I was then going to do it last night while watching The Firm pilot, but wrapped up in a warm blanket (hands and all) instead and focused so I didn’t miss anything. Will be back on task this week. By the way, I highly recommend the show. I was pulled in from scene one.
- Enjoy watching one movie a week without multitasking. Done.
Not a perfect performance, but still on track. How are you doing?