“Let the sunshine
Let the sunshine in
The sun shine in.” ~ Cast of HAIR
I’m still on a high from birthday week partying, which included seeing the Broadway series tour of HAIR yesterday. OMG! Fabulous!!! I’ve included a clip from a show preview below. I was lucky enough to see many of the same cast members and participate in the dancing and singing on stage at the end of the show. 🙂 It was as joyous as the video shows. Like, life highlight moment for this former theater gal.
Okay, so onward to my check-in. Some things were hit. Some things were missed. Fun was had by all. Heh. After this, I’m off to friend’s b-day party. Whee.
- 1,500 words of new fiction a week either on novel WIP or short stories. I only made time for this on Thursday and got 1,847 words done of some back story stuff. Not sure where it will weave in, but it felt necessary in understanding some of the characters’ relationships with each other and spouses.
- Read at least one chapter a week of a craft book. Not done. I saved this for Saturday morning and ended up away from the house.
- Read at least one chapter of a novel each week. Done.
- Blog three times a week. Done, but I missed my Sharing is Caring mashup this week. Ugh. Need to get back to my system for blog reading.
- Read, comment and share at least 10 blogs a week. Done.
- Check Twitter and Facebook at least once daily. Done.
Healthy Happy Living
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week. Did an hour each on two days, so 2/3 done. Had time planned for Saturday, but ended up gone most of the day. I did finally make Zumba on Friday and was able to survive a modified version of it (very limited arm movements, no bending over and holding neck steady to not jar it). Still great fun.
- Finish my poncho project via crocheting one hour a week. Didn’t do. Had also saved this for Saturday morning.
- Enjoy watching one movie a week without multitasking. Didn’t do. Hey, can watching HAIR count? I wasn’t multitasking and even sang along. Heh. Heh.
Musical Interlude – HAIR (National Tour Cast) Broadway Preview
How did you do this week?