“If you’d take it easy, trust awhile. Don’t look blue, don’t look back. You’ll pull through in just awhile. ‘Cause you’re on the right track. On the right track. On the right track…Take it easy, sonny. Take it easy.” ~ Pippin Soundtrack “On the Right Track”
This has been a bustling week for me and I’m swinging by to do a quick check-in before wrapping up the round on Wednesday.
ROW80 Goals Progress
- 1,500 words of new fiction a week either on novel WIP or short stories. A tad bit shy at 879 more words in on the short story I started last week.
- Read at least one chapter a week of a craft book. Done.
Read at least one chapter of a novel each week.Read “Hunger Games” before the movie launch March 23. I’m behind on reading schedule from Saturday and today, but will carry my copy around all week to get ‘er done.
- Complete assignments each week for Plotting Via Motivation class (March 5-30, 2012) with Laurie Schnebly Campbell. I’m up-to-date on the reading of the exercises and completing the assignments through number seven. Moving forward on the in-class plot work for book two is weird while writing book one, which I think is why I wrote on the short story this week. Interesting that I can blend work on one long fiction project with shorter fiction, but not two long fiction projects.
- Blog three times a week. Four done.
- Read, comment and share at least 10 blogs a week. Done.
- Check Twitter and Facebook at least once daily. Done. Wasn’t as conversational on Twitter, but made sure I swung through.
Healthy Happy Living
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, three times a week. Walked a little on Wednesday and did some low-impact lower body strength work. Felt okay so I’ll try some more walking this week.
- Finish my poncho project via crocheting one hour a week. Done.
- Enjoy watching one movie a week without multitasking. Watched “Contagion.”
How are you all doing as we move to wrap up the round? Be sure to check out the ROW80 updates of others via the blog hop.